Wuyi Wulong or Wu Long tea is becoming one of the most popular teas designed to accelerate weight loss and it is delicious. Research shows drinking two cups of Wu-long every day not only helps shed stubborn pounds by boosting your metabolism, but also blocks the fattening effects of carbohydrates; promotes strong, healthy teeth; improves cognitive functioning and mental well-being; clarifies your skin, giving it a healthy, radiant glow and strengthens your immune system.
Wuyi Wulong Burns over 157% more fat than green tea: In a study published in the August 2003 edition of the Journal of Medical Investigation, scientists from Japan's University of Tokushima School of Medicine found that people who drank two cups a day of Wuyi Wulong experienced over 157% greater fat burning results than those who drank the same amount of green tea.
Here's the deal. Legitimate scientific research, published in the world's leading academic journals, is now showing that an extraordinarily rare tea produced at Mt. Wu Yi Shan in China's Fujian Province may carry remarkable slimming and health benefits... so much so that Chinese scientists are calling it, "The world's most powerful fat burner."
This deep, rich tea is called Wu-Long, and 37 scientific studies published within the last several months alone show it helps melt away bodyfat; boost energy; and even clarify skin, giving your face a clear, radiant glow. More about these scientifically documented benefits in a moment. But first, to express to you just how certain we are Wu-Long will help you, we're extending to you a special limited-time offer.
Here is a small sample of more scientifically documented benefits you may experience by using our Premium Wu-Long Tea:
* Wuyi Wulong Tea Burns 2.5 Times MORE Calories Than Authentic Green Tea: In a new study published in the Journal of Medical Investigation, scientists from Japan's University of Tokushima School of Medicine found that people who regularly consumed this tea experienced over TWICE the calorie-burning results of those who drank the same amount of authentic Japanese green tea. Remarkable!
* Wuyi Wulong Tea Reduces the Fattening Effects of Carbs: Eating too many carbohydrates causes weight gain by increasing insulin levels. (Insulin is your body's "fat-storing" hormone.) But a new study from scientists at the Suntory Research Center in Osaka, Japan, shows that drinking our premium Wu-Long 15 minutes before eating carbohydrates helps "blunt" the rise in insulin you normally get after eating carbs. This means that by drinking Wu-Long, you can have your cake and eat it, too!
* Wuyi Wulong Tea Clarifies Skin; Gives Your Face a Clear, Healthy Glow: In a new study published in the academic journal Archives of Dermatology, researchers from Japan's Shiga University of Medical Science found that drinking Wu-Long daily dramatically clears up skin within just one month.
* Wuyi Wulong Tea Reverses Signs of Aging: Free radicals are damaging substances in your body caused by ultra-violet rays, chemical food additives, pollution and stress. As you grow older, the amount of free radicals within your body increases naturally. Unfortunately, research links these damaging substances to many signs of aging, including wrinkles, dark spots and certain diseases. In one 2004 study by Dr. Kenichi Yanagimoto and colleagues from the University of California, Davis, people who drank Wu-Long daily experienced a remarkable 50 percent reduction in free radicals within just 15 days!
* Wuyi Wulong Tea Promotes Strong, Healthy Teeth: A new study from the Department of Dentistry at Japan's Osaka University shows the regular consumption of Wu-Long strengthens teeth and helps prevent tooth decay by significantly inhibiting plaque deposition.
* Wuyi Wulong Tea Strengthens Your Immune System: According to a new 2004 study published in the scientific journal Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, test subjects who consumed Wu-Long were found to have a stronger immune system and a significantly lower risk for infections such as the common cold.
* Wuyi Wulong Tea Enhances Mind-Body Wellness: Perhaps the most notable testament to the power of Wu-Long comes from the esteemed Chinese pharmaceutical book Bencao Shiyi (The Compendium of Materia Medica), which says the tea "will make one live long and stay in good shape." It contains the amino acid L-theanine which enhances alpha brain wave activity and promotes the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin, thereby conteracting the jittery effects of caffeine.
* Wuyi Wulong Tea is 100% Natural & Nourishing: Unlike artificial "fat burners," Wu-Long is natural and nourishing to your health. Many users report feelings of increased focus and well-being. Keep in mind, Wu-Long does contain some caffeine, about as much as a cup of green tea but less than a cup of coffee.
How is Wuyi Wulong Tea Made? - Farmers usually pick the tea leaves, making sure they are mature and fully grown. After awhile they allow the leaves to oxidize, a process called "withering". During this process, the Wuyi Wulong tea leaves are simply left outdoors in the sun. Of course, sunny weather is preferable, but surprisingly farmers prefer a little wind too.
During this process of oxidation, the tea leaves become darker. When this process is done, the leaves are moved back indoors, where they are rotated at a temperature of around 65 degrees Fahrenheit. Afterwards, the Wuyi Wulong leaves are heated for 5 minutes or so at extremely high temperatures. Before the temperature drops, the leaves are rolled in mills. These leaves are spread out on a drying machine, and dried out several times. It's a very interesting process... they should have Wuyi Wulong tea tours to see how they're made!
Wuyi Wulong tea is partially oxidized, whereas black tea is 100% oxidized. Wuyi Wulong tea brews to a golden-like color, releasing a very fruity aroma.
Wuyi Wulong Tea Is Delicious!
Wuyi Wulong Tea Directions: Drink Two Cups Daily - Use 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoon to make one cup - steep in hot water for 3-4 minutes
One Pound Makes 64-96 Cups